So you wake up and happen to take a look at your Google Places Rankings and your Jaw Drops !
You’re website is no longer on Page 1 of Google Maps anymore.
Not to worry, there’s a few things you could do.
Checklist For Google Places Rankings Drop:
- Has there been any New Ranking Factors? Changes to Google’s Algorithm
- Is your Google Local Listing Optimized
- Is your Landing Page Optimized Properly
- Any Alerts or red Flags in your Places Listing
- Have your Competitors hired an Internet Marketing Firm to Get Top Rankings, pushing your listing down